Saturday, October 22, 2011

Highest and driest

Last night, I had another high and dry session - my third in the last four sessions. I hate to say it, but these are the good old days again. Why would I hate to say such a thing? Since I know these good old days can't last, at least at this insanely great (to steal a Steve Jobs instensifier) level. Of these three high and dry sessions, this latest saw me increase my stack by the largest amount; that's why I'm calling it my highest and driest.

On the penultimate hand of the night, I won a pot worth $28,500 with two pair, aces and eights. A winning two pair is recently my favorite way to end the night.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 36 hands and saw flop:
- 5 out of 7 times while in big blind (71%)
- 3 out of 7 times while in small blind (42%)
- 11 out of 22 times in other positions (50%)
- a total of 19 out of 36 (52%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 5 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $36,400
balance: $2,196,344

No comments:

Post a Comment