Thursday, October 6, 2011

A moratorium on deuce

Last night, I lost my fourth deuce session in a row to fall back to the golden ratio in deuce (20 winning sessions, 10 losing sessions). I'm going to take a moratorium on deuce for a while; I'm tired of losing. I really miss hold'em, so that's what I'm going to go back to playing. Deuce was a fun experiment, but I find the luck ratio in the game is just too high for my taste. This is essentially a repeat of my experience with Omaha, with the exception that I'm sure I won't go back to Omaha, but may give deuce another try sometime.

During current 2-7 Triple Draw session you were dealt 45 hands
Pots won if drawing - 3 of 23 (13%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 7 (14%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-8,000
balance: $2,022,973

No comments:

Post a Comment