Saturday, October 1, 2011

All-in percentage

Last night, I had a nice rebound from the disaster of the session before it. I didn't hit the felt once, and almost quadrupled my starting stack amount. The contrast between the two sessions inspired me to come up with a new (at least to me) poker statistic - all-in percentage. In the disaster session, I went all in on 20 of the 117 hands, for a whopping 17%. In last night's session, I only went all in on 2 of the 31 hands, which is a mere 6.5%.

My latest deuce rule of thumb - keep your all-in percentage at or below 7%.

During current 2-7 Triple Draw session you were dealt 31 hands
Pots won if drawing - 7 of 31 (22%)
Pots won at showdown - 4 of 12 (33%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $7,285
balance: $2,043,282

No comments:

Post a Comment