Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dolphin leap

In keeping with my recent use of aquatic metaphor, I ended last night's session with a dolphin leap. That is, I was underwater for most of the session, but managed to leap out of the water and into the sunlight at the end. The more I have sessions like that, the easier they seem. Almost the only requirement is plain patience! It's such a simple prescription, but not always easy to adhere to.

On the penultimate hand of the night, I won a pot worth $19,200 with two pair, nines and sevens.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 61 hands and saw flop:
- 8 out of 10 times while in big blind (80%)
- 5 out of 9 times while in small blind (55%)
- 27 out of 42 times in other positions (64%)
- a total of 40 out of 61 (65%)
Pots won at showdown - 4 of 9 (44%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $9,100
balance: $2,139,260

No comments:

Post a Comment