Friday, October 21, 2011

Pizza joint

Last night, on my penultimate hand, I won a pot worth $36,500 with a pizza joint. You might well wonder what I mean by that. As you know, I have fun making up my own poker lingo. I think this may be the first time I've made up a name for a hand. Back in the distant past, when I was a college student in Cambridge, there was a wonderful pizza joint named "Three Aces". Not only did it have great pizza, but it had some state of the art video games; that's where I first played Pac Man. I just googled to discover that "Three Aces" is no more; that's a shame. Sic transit gloria mundi!

I seem to have contracted a mild addiction to looking at the underwater percentage stat; last night, I had another high and dry session.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 38 hands and saw flop:
- 4 out of 5 times while in big blind (80%)
- 5 out of 8 times while in small blind (62%)
- 20 out of 25 times in other positions (80%)
- a total of 29 out of 38 (76%)
Pots won at showdown - 4 of 6 (66%)
Pots won without showdown - 7

delta: $20,684
balance: $2,159,944

No comments:

Post a Comment