Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Twenty-sixed

Last Friday night, I suffered a double felting. The first time was my fault; I played a high pair too aggressively, and got walloped by a set. The second time was not my fault; I got twenty-sixed. That is to say, I had a 74% chance of winning after the flop, but didn't win. My set of sevens lost to a nine high straight made on the river. Whatcha gonna do?

I've really been missing poker! Work has been busy, and I haven't had time to play. I'm really looking forward to playing tonight!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 70 hands and saw flop:
- 5 out of 10 times while in big blind (50%)
- 7 out of 10 times while in small blind (70%)
- 32 out of 50 times in other positions (64%)
- a total of 44 out of 70 (62%)
Pots won at showdown - 4 of 9 (44%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-80,000
balance: $1,682,343

No comments:

Post a Comment