Friday, May 6, 2011

Running into aces

Last night, I got crippled at the first table I joined when I ran into pocket aces; I hit the felt soon after. All I had was a pair of kings, but they were top pair and I felt sure they were good. I discounted the heavy betting of the player who had the aces since he'd been playing very recklessly prior to that hand.

At the second table I joined, I fared much better. I almost got back to even on the night, but then was dealt another blow. I hit an ace high flush where the ace was one of my hole cards, but lost to a straight flush. Luckily for me, the opponent who made it started the hand with considerably less chips than me, or I would have hit the felt again.

I have a presentiment tonight's going to be a good night!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 123 hands and saw flop:
- 19 out of 25 times while in big blind (76%)
- 23 out of 28 times while in small blind (82%)
- 45 out of 70 times in other positions (64%)
- a total of 87 out of 123 (70%)
Pots won at showdown - 15 of 24 (62%)
Pots won without showdown - 16

delta: $-29,350
balance: $1,431,992

No comments:

Post a Comment