Monday, May 9, 2011

First parabola

The bar chart of my stack size over the course of last Friday's session is a thing of beauty. As far as I know, it's the first time I've achieved a parabola (or, to be more precise, the right half of a parabola). As the number of hands increases, the stack size increases exponentially. Of course, such a curve can only be maintained for a limited number of hands, but I happened to call it a night before I fell off the curve.

I had an embarrassment of riches in the luck department. On my luckiest hand, I flopped an ace high flush where the ace was one of my hole cards. I don't kid myself that I had anything to with this sudden influx of luck, but I'll take it!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 95 hands and saw flop:
- 9 out of 15 times while in big blind (60%)
- 7 out of 14 times while in small blind (50%)
- 36 out of 66 times in other positions (54%)
- a total of 52 out of 95 (54%)
Pots won at showdown - 16 of 22 (72%)
Pots won without showdown - 6

delta: $107,100
balance: $1,539,092

No comments:

Post a Comment