Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Windex session

When you're cleaning a bathroom mirror, you don't want to leave any streaks behind. Windex is a great product for this task. When you're playing poker, however, you absolutely want to leave streaks behind. In my nearly five years of playing online poker, I've discovered that good luck comes in bunches. My most successful sessions have been ones where I've won multiple hands in succession. I call this being in the sweetness. If you play long enough and are patient enough, the sweetness will come to you. It won't be your doing, and you can't control how long it will last, but that doesn't matter; what matters is that you recognize your good fortune and ride it as long as you can.

Last night, the most hands I won in a row was a mere two. That hardly qualifies as a streak. That means I essentially played a streak-free session - a Windex session, if you will :-) Here's hoping I can avoid that fate tonight.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 84 hands and saw flop:
 - 12 out of 17 times while in big blind (70%)
 - 12 out of 16 times while in small blind (75%)
 - 33 out of 51 times in other positions (64%)
 - a total of 57 out of 84 (67%)
 Pots won at showdown - 10 of 19 (52%)
 Pots won without showdown - 7

delta: $992
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,805,074
balance: $7,162,027

No comments:

Post a Comment