Thursday, July 18, 2013

Score one for the trash man

The level of civility one encounters on PokerStars varies widely. Every so often, I run into an opponent who tries to get into my head by insulting me. I used to rise to the bait, but no longer. It's way more satisfying not to respond to such behavior at all. Last night, here are some of the insults one particular opponent hurled my way, over about a 20 minute period:

off suit Trash no blind neo ROOM SCUM
neostreet TRASHHHHH
neostreet is TRASHHHHHHHHHH
neo
Pusy
neo Psy
neostreet SCUM
neostreet TRASH had a Hand lmfao
scum bagggggggggggggggggggggggggg


On hand 50, I won a side pot worth $62,358 and a main pot worth $53,800 with three of a kind, queens. Score one for the trash man!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 51 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 8 times while in big blind (75%)
 - 2 out of 8 times while in small blind (25%)
 - 22 out of 35 times in other positions (62%)
 - a total of 30 out of 51 (58%)
 Pots won at showdown - 7 of 10 (70%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $98,333
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,727,253
balance: $7,084,206

No comments:

Post a Comment