Monday, July 8, 2013

TH;SP

As you may know, I'm a fan of snowclones and internet memes. That's a redundant statement, given that a snowclone is a type of internet meme. As you may also know, I like inventing my own poker lingo, and also my own snowclone instances. The title of this post is a snowclone instance. The snowclone template is XX;YY; the canonical instance which uses this template is TL;DR. TL;DR is shorthand for "Too Long; Didn't Read". Friends and neighbors, I present TH;SP for your approval. TH;SP is shorthand for "Too Hard; Stopped Playing". After just four sessions of PLO, including last night's, I've decided to stop playing it. The variance is just too high for my liking. It's just too hard for me to make money playing this game. That's the bad news. The good news is, last night I played hold'em after playing PLO, and my brief stint away from hold'em has completely eliminated my feeling of being in a rut.

During current Omaha session you were dealt 55 hands and saw flop:
 - 9 out of 11 times while in big blind (81%)
 - 4 out of 11 times while in small blind (36%)
 - 16 out of 33 times in other positions (48%)
 - a total of 29 out of 55 (52%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 8 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-22,900
cash game PLO balance: $-70,707
balance: $7,132,933

No comments:

Post a Comment