Thursday, July 4, 2013

Time to switch it up

Since I'm a creature of habit, and my habit has always been to wait until I hit another play million dollar plateau before allowing myself to change poker flavors, I'd been resigning myself to at least two more months of doggedly building up my stack. When I was trying to come up with a title for tonight's post, though, I realized there's no reason to wait. It's time to switch it up! I'm in a rut in hold'em, and it'll do me good to get some fresh air by playing another poker flavor. I've gotten into the habit of watching PokerStars TV while playing lately, and have gotten fired up once again by the idea of playing Omaha. I know, I've sworn off it at least two times before, but I'm willing to give it another shot. I know it'll be fun, whether I win or lose, and that's the main point.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 152 hands and saw flop:
 - 22 out of 26 times while in big blind (84%)
 - 19 out of 28 times while in small blind (67%)
 - 65 out of 98 times in other positions (66%)
 - a total of 106 out of 152 (69%)
 Pots won at showdown - 9 of 19 (47%)
 Pots won without showdown - 18

delta: $-14,925
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,775,980
balance: $7,225,388

No comments:

Post a Comment