Monday, July 29, 2013

Broken crowns

When you join a table which has a loose cannon, it doesn't take long to find him out. Last night, I knew within the first ten hands that one of my opponents was a real risk-taker. When I was dealt pocket kings on hand 12, and the loosie went all in pre-flop, it didn't take me long to call. He turned over pocket threes, making me a big favorite. Unfortunately, he hit a set of threes on the flop and they held up; I was left with broken crowns. When you make the correct play and it doesn't pan out, there's no sense crying about it. I reupped for the max and set out to win back the chips I'd lost. I succeeded in that quest, and even finished up with a tidy little profit.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 102 hands and saw flop:
 - 25 out of 25 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 14 out of 26 times while in small blind (53%)
 - 29 out of 51 times in other positions (56%)
 - a total of 68 out of 102 (66%)
 Pots won at showdown - 13 of 27 (48%)
 Pots won without showdown - 11

delta: $9,298
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,820,630
balance: $7,177,583

No comments:

Post a Comment