Sunday, July 28, 2013

Four bagger

When you're trying to break out of a slump, small achievements loom larger than they otherwise would. Last night, I had such an achievement, winning my fourth session in a row. It sure felt big to me :-) My night got jump started on hand 9 when an opponent went all in on the turn. I'd just hit two pair, and called. My two pair held up, and I won a pot worth $74,200. That big cash influx allowed me to be really choosy about what hands I was going to play from that point on. That's a great position to be in, and I made the most of it.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 63 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 8 times while in big blind (62%)
 - 3 out of 9 times while in small blind (33%)
 - 19 out of 46 times in other positions (41%)
 - a total of 27 out of 63 (42%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 9 (55%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $52,983
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,811,332
balance: $7,168,285

No comments:

Post a Comment