Thursday, July 25, 2013

Saved by my fave

Last night, I was hoping to have a short session. In general, the shorter the session, the better the result. I desperately needed something to stop my slump. I was saved by my fave :-) In other words, my favorite type of hand came to my rescue. As you may know, my favorite type of hand is a flush. On hand 16, I more than doubled up when I made a king high flush on the turn. I don't know yet if my fortune has really turned around, but I'm really hoping it has.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 17 hands and saw flop:
 - 1 out of 2 times while in big blind (50%)
 - 0 out of 2 times while in small blind (0%)
 - 4 out of 13 times in other positions (30%)
 - a total of 5 out of 17 (29%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 2 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $37,883
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,702,760
balance: $7,059,713

No comments:

Post a Comment