Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top of the session

Last night, I had a short session. That was due to an appointment I had at 10 PM with the latest episode of a fabulous new mini-series on the Sundance channel called "Top of the Lake". Luckily, I won a pot near the top of the session (hand 4), so I could quit early with a clear conscience :-)

Interestingly, all the statistical percentages came out the same; I'm pretty sure that's never happened before.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 14 hands and saw flop:
 - 1 out of 2 times while in big blind (50%)
 - 1 out of 2 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 5 out of 10 times in other positions (50%)
 - a total of 7 out of 14 (50%)
 Pots won at showdown - 1 of 2 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $2,677
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,611,886
balance: $7,061,294

No comments:

Post a Comment