Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Another coldie

Last night, I was subjected to another coldie - cold deck, that is. On the final hand of the night, I flopped a straight, went all in on the turn, and lost to a full house. The "fatty" had been made on the turn, so I was actually drawing dead on the river. I fully expect to hit the felt in these kinds of situations. The only chance for me not to have hit the felt on this hand was if my opponent had been the first to act on the turn, and had gone all in; then I would at least have considered folding. As it was, he didn't have to do any heavy lifting, he simply had to call my all-in bet. I don't get down in these situations; I recognize that I've been on the other side of them many times.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 47 hands and saw flop:
 - 7 out of 8 times while in big blind (87%)
 - 5 out of 9 times while in small blind (55%)
 - 12 out of 30 times in other positions (40%)
 - a total of 24 out of 47 (51%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 7 (42%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $-40,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,697,425
balance: $7,146,833

No comments:

Post a Comment