Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Colded

Last night, I got colded. That's my new shorthand for getting cold decked. On hand 37, I was dealt ace five suited, and hit the nut flush on the turn. I ended up going all in, and was all prepared to quit with a nice profit for the night when the cold front hit. I lost to a flopped four of a kind, threes (two were in the flop). The only good thing about the hand was that the winner started it with less chips than I did. I lost $18,200; the pot was worth $61,900. If I'd had any sense, I would have realized right then it wasn't my night and quit. However, I didn't, and played another 40 hands. I finally hit the felt when my two pair of queens (my hole cards) and sixes lost to three of a kind, sixes.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 77 hands and saw flop:
 - 6 out of 8 times while in big blind (75%)
 - 7 out of 12 times while in small blind (58%)
 - 24 out of 57 times in other positions (42%)
 - a total of 37 out of 77 (48%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 13 (38%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $-40,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,618,027
balance: $7,067,435

No comments:

Post a Comment