Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Floppapalooza

I've had many sessions of 30 or longer hands. In what must be a first, however, last night I had one with a seeing the flop percentage in the 90s. That's a truly eye-popping number. Granted, this was partially due to the fact that I had a nice little stretch of heads up play in the middle of the session; however, that's not the sole reason. Another contributing cause was that none of my opponents was making any big pre-flop bets. If it just costs a big blind to see the flop, you should generally pay it more often than not. Despite the influence of those factors, I still find it astonishing that I saw every flop but one. I'm sure that's never happened before, and it's not very likely to happen again. Just call last night's session a floppapalooza :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 34 hands and saw flop:
 - 8 out of 9 times while in big blind (88%)
 - 10 out of 10 times while in small blind (100%)
 - 15 out of 15 times in other positions (100%)
 - a total of 33 out of 34 (97%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 4 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 9

delta: $2,038
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,658,027
balance: $7,107,435

No comments:

Post a Comment