Saturday, April 6, 2013

A month by the lake

When I play poker, I feel like I'm on vacation. Believe it or not, I find it very relaxing. I've found something I'm very good at that I also enjoy very much. It just feels right to be playing. How does the title of this post relate to this? Simply that I want to take a month by the lake. What is this lake? Poker itself. My goal is to play for a whole month by the shore of this beautiful lake without losing a single session.

To give credit where credit is due, "A Month By the Lake" is the name of a novel by H.E. Bates. In 1995, it was made into a movie of the same name which starred Vanessa Redgrave, Uma Thurman, and Edward Fox.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 51 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 7 times while in big blind (42%)
 - 5 out of 7 times while in small blind (71%)
 - 16 out of 37 times in other positions (43%)
 - a total of 24 out of 51 (47%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 5 (80%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $32,784
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,687,315
balance: $7,136,723

No comments:

Post a Comment