Saturday, June 30, 2012

10

I considered naming this post "Perfect 10", but decided against it for the simple reason that last night's session wasn't actually perfect. As sessions go, though, it came pretty close. I won the first hand, more than doubled up on hand 7, and had a nice gain on hand 9. I called it a night on hand 10.

I've mentioned before that I'll almost invariably fold any holding which contains either a deuce or a trey. For all practical purposes, the only exceptions to this rule are when I've been dealt a pair of deuces or a pair of treys. What I may not have mentioned before is that my decision to quit a session is often influenced by being dealt a deuce or a trey on the hand following one where I won a nice pot. If I'm substantially in the black, I'm liable to interpret such a holding as a signal from Lady Luck that it's time for me to go. Last night, I was dealt a deuce queen off on hand 10.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 10 hands and saw flop:
 - 2 out of 2 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 1 out of 2 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 4 out of 6 times in other positions (66%)
 - a total of 7 out of 10 (70%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 3 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $57,800
balance: $4,668,513

No comments:

Post a Comment