Saturday, June 16, 2012

Even keel session

Last night, I had an even keel session. I was never in danger of losing a significant amount of money, but by the same token I was never in danger of winning a significant amount. It's not such a bad thing to have this kind of session when you're trying to find your poker bearings. Right now I'm in the poker doldrums, but I sense that the wind will be picking up soon, and then I'll be flying across the poker main!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 66 hands and saw flop:
 - 7 out of 8 times while in big blind (87%)
 - 7 out of 10 times while in small blind (70%)
 - 21 out of 48 times in other positions (43%)
 - a total of 35 out of 66 (53%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 4 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 7

delta: $500
balance: $4,561,212

No comments:

Post a Comment