Friday, June 8, 2012

Down with a flush

Last night, I went down with a flush. I hit the felt on a hand where I'd made a king high flush on the turn. If you're going to go down in flames, that's a mighty fine hand to do it with. I have no regrets about sticking with that hand to the end. It was just my luck that the same turn card which gave me a flush gave one of my opponents a full house. Only 7.33% of all possible opponent holdings could have beaten me, and I happened to run into one.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 40 hands and saw flop:
 - 7 out of 8 times while in big blind (87%)
 - 6 out of 8 times while in small blind (75%)
 - 15 out of 24 times in other positions (62%)
 - a total of 28 out of 40 (70%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 8 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $-40,000
balance: $4,575,802

No comments:

Post a Comment