Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gauging the apogee

Some hands catapult your stack skywards; the tricky thing to do when this happens is to gauge the apogee correctly. Are you still going up, or will you soon be embarking on a long downward trend? Sometimes the apogee is easy to gauge, though; that was the case last night. When I won my biggest pot of the night on hand 88, I knew right away it was time to quit.

I seem to be getting selectively super aggressive lately. Last night, I went all in three times, and won all three of those hands. Moreover, I wasn't calling a big bet to go all in; I was initiating my own big bet.

Tonight I'll try to keep the aggression rolling.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 89 hands and saw flop:
- 12 out of 13 times while in big blind (92%)
- 13 out of 14 times while in small blind (92%)
- 40 out of 62 times in other positions (64%)
- a total of 65 out of 89 (73%)
Pots won at showdown - 7 of 17 (41%)
Pots won without showdown - 8

delta: $42,100
balance: $2,468,942

No comments:

Post a Comment