Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Aiming for five

Last night, I stopped playing after 35 hands, sticking to my self-imposed poker diet. 35 is a nice target, since it's divisible by 7. Why is being divisible by 7 nice? Since that's the number of players at a table after I join, including me. Since I expect to win 1 out of every 7 hands at such a table, I expect to win 5 hands in a 35 hand session. That's the goal I'll be aiming for. Anything over that is gravy.

By the way, I reserve the right to play longer sessions when it's not a "school night", or simply on my whim :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 35 hands and saw flop:
- 4 out of 6 times while in big blind (66%)
- 4 out of 5 times while in small blind (80%)
- 11 out of 24 times in other positions (45%)
- a total of 19 out of 35 (54%)
Pots won at showdown - 3 of 6 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $4,500
balance: $2,384,192

No comments:

Post a Comment