Wednesday, June 1, 2011

These are the good old days

The title of this post comes from Carly Simon's classic song "Anticipation". It's how I feel about how I'm playing poker right now. I have a hunch (and you know how us poker players love our hunches :-) that I'm playing the best I'll ever play. That doesn't mean I don't think I'll ever play this well again, it only means I don't think I'll ever be able to play better. That's not so bad. Of course, I'd love to be wrong!

Looking at the bar chart of my stack over time, it's clear that I went into overdrive when I switched to no limit. That's ironic, because I was scared about trying no limit for the longest time. Now it feels like the most comfortable pair of old shoes you can imagine.

Last night, I made another odd crossing; the two million milestone is coming up fast.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 48 hands and saw flop:
- 5 out of 7 times while in big blind (71%)
- 6 out of 7 times while in small blind (85%)
- 22 out of 34 times in other positions (64%)
- a total of 33 out of 48 (68%)
Pots won at showdown - 8 of 12 (66%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $65,200
balance: $1,848,117

No comments:

Post a Comment