Monday, June 27, 2011

Ten on the end

Last Friday night, my slide continued. I hit the felt at the first table I joined after about 40 hands. The worst play I made at this table was calling a river bet of $10K, made by the big stack. A flush draw was showing, and all I had was top pair. I believed the big stack was bluffing, but he really did have the flush.

I joined a different table after hitting the felt, instead of reupping at the same one. That's what I always used to do, and is the much better plan. I'm not sure why I started reupping at the same table recently, but that strategy very likely contributed to my slump. At the second table, I played a lot more hands. My stack got up over $60K at one point, but it dropped down to just over $30K; I quit for the night when it had rebounded to just over $40K.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 173 hands and saw flop:
- 26 out of 33 times while in big blind (78%)
- 31 out of 37 times while in small blind (83%)
- 80 out of 103 times in other positions (77%)
- a total of 137 out of 173 (79%)
Pots won at showdown - 19 of 36 (52%)
Pots won without showdown - 14

delta: $-38,962
balance: $1,515,710

No comments:

Post a Comment