Monday, June 20, 2011

Sixteened

Last Thursday night, I hit the felt on hand 9 when I was sixteened. That is to say, I lost to a 16.32% underdog after the turn. I reupped at the same table, went up about $15K a third of the way through the session, then had a long slide back to my starting amount of $40K. At that point, I started to lose patience, and invested way too much on a pair of aces with a weak kicker which I eventually had to fold. At this point there was a big stack who was bullying the table, and I got sick of it. When I got a semi-decent hand of king jack suited, I went all in with it preflop, only to see the big stack turn over ace king offsuit. His big slick held up, and I'd hit the felt once again.

Tonight I promise to be more patient!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 83 hands and saw flop:
- 5 out of 11 times while in big blind (45%)
- 4 out of 12 times while in small blind (33%)
- 28 out of 60 times in other positions (46%)
- a total of 37 out of 83 (44%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 14 (35%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-80,000
balance: $1,744,072

No comments:

Post a Comment