Friday, June 24, 2011

Showdown hell

Last night, I was in showdown hell. Every time I went to showdown but once, I lost. I wasn't playing super loosely, either. What can I say? It just wasn't my night - again. Even though the result was the same, I think I played better last night than in my other recent freefall sessions.

The poker gods sent me packing for the night in an especially cruel way - I flopped a set, ended up going all in, and lost to not one but two eight high straights! They split the pot, and I was gone.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 75 hands and saw flop:
- 8 out of 10 times while in big blind (80%)
- 7 out of 9 times while in small blind (77%)
- 33 out of 56 times in other positions (58%)
- a total of 48 out of 75 (64%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 9 (11%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $80,000
balance: $1,554,672

No comments:

Post a Comment