Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Uptown Saturday Night

I'm of a vintage where movies made in the seventies are not unfamiliar to me. Sometimes I remember the title better than the movie itself, though; that's the case with "Uptown Saturday Night", a 1974 comedy starring Sidney Poitier and Bill Cosby. I remember that it was a buddy flick, and that it had its own theme song, but don't remember much of the plot. Its title describes the kind of session I had on Saturday night; my stack went uptown! It was one of those dream sessions which happen very rarely. On the very first hand, I won a pot worth $32,900 with two pair, queens and tens. Four hands later, I won a pot worth $80,200 with a full house, fives full of kings. That was enough for me.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 6 hands and saw flop:
 - 1 out of 1 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 0 out of 1 times while in small blind (0%)
 - 1 out of 4 times in other positions (25%)
 - a total of 2 out of 6 (33%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 2 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $61,700
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,149,919
balance: $6,599,327

No comments:

Post a Comment