Monday, February 18, 2013

(Don't Go Back To) Showdown

Last night, I didn't win a single showdown. Not only that, I didn't lose a single showdown. Simply put, I never had to go to showdown; either I folded, or everyone else did. The title of this post riffs on "(Don't Go Back To) Rockville", an R.E.M. song I like. I went on two poker diets last night:

1. the number of hands was 33 or less
2. the seeing the flop percentage was 33 or less

My gut feeling is that I've never had a losing session when both of these restrictions are met. I'll check out the truth of this sometime.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 31 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 4 times while in big blind (75%)
 - 0 out of 3 times while in small blind (0%)
 - 7 out of 24 times in other positions (29%)
 - a total of 10 out of 31 (32%)
 Pots won at showdown - 0 of 0 (0%)
 Pots won without showdown - 6

delta: $10,491
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,243,961
balance: $6,693,369

No comments:

Post a Comment