Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Failure to eject

I was toying with the idea of titling this post "Failure to launch", but realized "Failure to eject" is much more apropos. As you may have guessed, this has to do with rockets (pocket aces), and how (or how not) to play them. Very few players have difficulty launching when they're dealt rockets, but by the same token, very few players have the ability to eject once they've launched. I didn't have that ability last night, and as a result I rode my rockets straight into the felt. My aces up ran into a full house, and I was done for the night.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 18 hands and saw flop:
 - 2 out of 3 times while in big blind (66%)
 - 1 out of 3 times while in small blind (33%)
 - 5 out of 12 times in other positions (41%)
 - a total of 8 out of 18 (44%)
 Pots won at showdown - 1 of 3 (33%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $-40,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,028,173
balance: $6,477,581

No comments:

Post a Comment