Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Twenty-threed

Last night, I got twenty-threed. What I mean by that is that I got beaten by an twenty-three percent underdog. On the hand in question, I hit a king high flush on the turn and went all in. A queen on the river completed a full house of eights full of queens for my opponent. That's at least the third majorly cruel river card in my last three sessions. That pot was worth $59,000.

As I had the session before, I reupped at the same table for the maximum stake. Also as before, my stack went up briefly at that point before ending slightly down.

Here's my takeaway: I'm due for some good luck!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 55 hands and saw flop:
- 7 out of 11 times while in big blind (63%)
- 8 out of 11 times while in small blind (72%)
- 22 out of 33 times in other positions (66%)
- a total of 37 out of 55 (67%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 11 (45%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $-45,080
balance: $1,224,610

No comments:

Post a Comment