Monday, April 11, 2011

Clubbed

On Saturday night, I got clubbed in two different ways. The first way was great - on one hand, I made a royal flush in clubs. The second way was not so great - after going up by about $11K early on, my stack got clubbed relentlessly downwards for the rest of the session. After playing 182 hands (a personal record for a session), I finally decided to call it a night.

Since this was my first official session playing No Limit, I wanted to see how long I could last. Even though the session as a whole was a loss, I take solace in the fact that I outlasted a lot of other players. I was surprised that there weren't more all in moves being made. I only made one myself, when I had a full house. On one hand where an opponent went all in and won the pot without a showdown, he had the gall to show that he'd won with a hammer - a 7 2 offsuit. In other words, a stone bluff.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 182 hands and saw flop:
- 29 out of 36 times while in big blind (80%)
- 30 out of 42 times while in small blind (71%)
- 59 out of 104 times in other positions (56%)
- a total of 118 out of 182 (64%)
Pots won at showdown - 18 of 36 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 17

delta: $-35,700
balance: $981,334

No comments:

Post a Comment