Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reaching for chips

Last night, I only won two pots. That turned out to be enough, however, since my folding before the flop percentage was a nice healthy 41%. On the hand where I won the second pot, I found myself reaching for phantom chips on the river; I tried several times to enter 10000 in the betting window, but it was only accepting 4000. Of course, the reason was an impeccable one - I only had 4000 chips left to bet with at the time! The reason I was entering a number instead of using the slider was that I've found it more difficult in No Limit sessions to select my bet amount using the slider; the reason for that, in turn, is that the range of values covered by the slider is much larger than it is in Pot Limit.

I'm feeling very confident in my poker playing skills right now; I predict I'll set a new personal high tonight.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 32 hands and saw flop:
- 4 out of 5 times while in big blind (80%)
- 1 out of 5 times while in small blind (20%)
- 14 out of 22 times in other positions (63%)
- a total of 19 out of 32 (59%)
Pots won at showdown - 2 of 7 (28%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $24,500
balance: $1,066,834

No comments:

Post a Comment