Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pot limit swan song

Last night was my pot limit swan song; tonight, I start my no limit apprenticeship. Though I love pot limit, I know it's time to move on. I never would have won a million play dollars so quickly if I'd tried to play no limit from the beginning; it's possible I wouldn't have fallen in love with poker so deeply without having a fair amount of success fairly quickly. Nothing now can make me love poker less, though, so the next logical step is to face a much steeper challenge. I'm really looking forward to it!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 63 hands and saw flop:
- 7 out of 11 times while in big blind (63%)
- 9 out of 11 times while in small blind (81%)
- 32 out of 41 times in other positions (78%)
- a total of 48 out of 63 (76%)
Pots won at showdown - 6 of 11 (54%)
Pots won without showdown - 6

delta: $48,500
balance: $1,017,034

No comments:

Post a Comment