Friday, April 15, 2011

A date which will live in infamy

April 15, 2011 - a date which will live in infamy, at least in the poker world. Today the FBI indicted the owners of the top online poker sites for money laundering and fraud, and tried to shutter their businesses by seizing their internet addresses. Strong-arm tactics indeed; whether justified or not is another story. You can probably guess which side of this battle I'm on, but I'll articulate my position anyway. I think poker is a sport, and needs to be recognized as such. It should be legal in any venue, including online. Winnings should be subject to tax, just like any other income. Jackboots go home!

Last night, my prediction about hitting a new all-time high came true. Tonight, I'll attempt to achieve my first ever crossing of the $1,100,000 barrier; wish me luck!

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 62 hands and saw flop:
- 11 out of 12 times while in big blind (91%)
- 12 out of 14 times while in small blind (85%)
- 23 out of 36 times in other positions (63%)
- a total of 46 out of 62 (74%)
Pots won at showdown - 9 of 19 (47%)
Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $17,700
balance: $1,084,534

No comments:

Post a Comment