Friday, June 13, 2014

Third best cash game session ever

I've now played over a thousand sessions of cash game poker in my career. Over seven hundred of those have been of the no limit hold'em variety. Last night, I had my third best cash game session ever. What a great way to come out of a slump! Fittingly, the hand that took my stack into the stratosphere was my favorite kind of hand, a flush. It was my best flush ever, with a hand delta of $101,500. It was also my ninth best hand of any type. It came early on, on hand 8. When I was dealt a hammer forty hands later, I knew it was time to quit.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 48 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 7 times while in big blind (71%)
 - 2 out of 6 times while in small blind (33%)
 - 19 out of 35 times in other positions (54%)
 - a total of 26 out of 48 (54%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 10 (60%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $153,040
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,351,387
balance: $9,409,090

No comments:

Post a Comment