Saturday, June 28, 2014

One and done

Last night, I had my 67th one and done session. A one and done session is when you hit the felt and quit without reupping. I'm much more likely to reup after hitting the felt than not; when I don't, it's either too late, or I'm too tired, or both. There's more than one way a one and done session can end; it can end with a whimper, a bang, or anything in between. Last night, it ended with a bang. I was dealt 2c 6c, paired both cards on the flop, went all in on the turn, and lost to a two pair of sevens and deuces. I lost $26,330, just a squeak over half my starting stack, on the hand.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 37 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 5 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 3 out of 5 times while in small blind (60%)
 - 19 out of 27 times in other positions (70%)
 - a total of 27 out of 37 (72%)
 Pots won at showdown - 0 of 5 (0%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $-50,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,404,684
balance: $9,462,387

No comments:

Post a Comment