Wednesday, June 11, 2014

House falls on man

By my count, this is the third time I've used this blog post title. It's no less apt now than in the first two instances. Last night, on hand 23, my stack took a massive hit. I'd made a flush on the turn, but lost to a full house which was made on the river. For some reason, my opponent didn't put me all in on the river; I have no idea why not. If he had, I would have hit the felt. I was a 77.27% favorite after the turn, but it wasn't meant to be. Even though I'm mired in a slump, I know I'm not playing that badly. It's hard to say when the slump will end, though.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 53 hands and saw flop:
 - 7 out of 7 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 5 out of 7 times while in small blind (71%)
 - 24 out of 39 times in other positions (61%)
 - a total of 36 out of 53 (67%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 10 (30%)
 Pots won without showdown - 7

delta: $-35,738
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,161,259
balance: $9,218,962

No comments:

Post a Comment