Monday, May 5, 2014

Tenliness is next to quadliness

Once again, I demonstrate my willingness to reuse a blog post title :-) I really like this one. On Friday night, I won my biggest pot of the session, $70,694, with quad tens. I called all the way to the river, and finally raised big on the river. The opponent I'd been calling couldn't stop himself from calling. Since my two most recent quads (as far as I recall) have been quad tens, I decided to do some research to see if this is the denomination I've had quads with most often. As it turns out, it's not. Here are the numbers:

  6 quad jacks
  6 quad sixes
  6 quad fives
  5 quad kings
  4 quad nines
  3 quad aces
  3 quad tens
  3 quad eights
  3 quad threes
  3 quad twos
  2 quad queens
  2 quad sevens
  0 quad fours


As you can see, I'm overdue for quad fours.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 63 hands and saw flop:
 - 15 out of 17 times while in big blind (88%)
 - 12 out of 16 times while in small blind (75%)
 - 9 out of 30 times in other positions (30%)
 - a total of 36 out of 63 (57%)
 Pots won at showdown - 10 of 18 (55%)
 Pots won without showdown - 11

delta: $48,989
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,970,729
balance: $9,028,432

No comments:

Post a Comment