Friday, May 2, 2014

Getting up off the canvas

Last night, like the night before, I hit the felt twice. Unlike the night before, I decided to reup a second time. I was able to recover just over half my losses. Had I hit the felt again, I would have tied my personal record of five for most consecutive times hitting the felt. Hitting the felt in poker is very like hitting the canvas in boxing. You have to find the will to get yourself up off that canvas and start fighting again. The later at night it is, the harder it is to do. Luckily for me, my second knockdown last night didn't take much time.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 85 hands and saw flop:
 - 10 out of 12 times while in big blind (83%)
 - 7 out of 12 times while in small blind (58%)
 - 26 out of 61 times in other positions (42%)
 - a total of 43 out of 85 (50%)
 Pots won at showdown - 9 of 17 (52%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $-49,275
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,921,740
balance: $8,979,443

No comments:

Post a Comment