Thursday, May 15, 2014

Big trouble

Last night, I tied a personal best in the futility department. I hit the felt for the fifth consecutive time, something I've only achieved (if that's the right word) three times in my cash game no limit hold'em career. Of course, that means I could very well set a new personal worst tonight. I hope not, of course, but you never know. In order to decrease the chances of that happening, I'm going to alter my table selection criteria tonight. Lately, I've been picking tables with two or three really big stacks sitting at them. It's good to have big money at the table, but it's risky too; if the big stacks are also big risk takers, you can hit the felt in a big hurry :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 55 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 6 times while in big blind (66%)
 - 3 out of 7 times while in small blind (42%)
 - 18 out of 42 times in other positions (42%)
 - a total of 25 out of 55 (45%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 6 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $-50,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,956,793
balance: $9,014,496

No comments:

Post a Comment