Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Even when I lose I'm winning

Once again, I've taken a line from a song I like and made it the title of a post. This one comes from the chorus of "All Of Me", by John Legend. These words accurately describe the predominant way I feel when I hit the felt. Not every time, mind you, but most times. It's a confidence thing. When you've lost as many starting stacks as I have, and have not only lived to tell the tale, but have actually made a steady profit year after year, this is generally how you feel the next time it happens. Sometimes, you don't even have to wait for another session to have your winning feeling validated. That's what happened to me last night. I hit the felt on hand 17, reupped for the max, vaulted back into the black on hand 54, and never looked back.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 101 hands and saw flop:
 - 10 out of 13 times while in big blind (76%)
 - 6 out of 14 times while in small blind (42%)
 - 40 out of 74 times in other positions (54%)
 - a total of 56 out of 101 (55%)
 Pots won at showdown - 9 of 15 (60%)
 Pots won without showdown - 8

delta: $60,604
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,028,453
balance: $9,086,156

No comments:

Post a Comment