Thursday, May 29, 2014

Showdown perfection

This marks at least the third time I've used this title for a blog post. Showdown perfection is easy to define, but difficult to achieve. It's when you win every time you go to showdown. Last night I did just that. Running the numbers, I discovered that I've achieved this considerably more often than I thought I had. I figured it to be around 5% of the time, but I've actually done it 64 times in the 632 sessions for which I have the requisite data, which is a hair over 10%. Last night's winning session propelled my cash game no limit hold'em balance back into the blue.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 26 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 5 times while in big blind (80%)
 - 2 out of 5 times while in small blind (40%)
 - 12 out of 16 times in other positions (75%)
 - a total of 18 out of 26 (69%)
 Pots won at showdown - 5 of 5 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $74,309
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,256,205
balance: $9,313,908

No comments:

Post a Comment