Thursday, December 12, 2013

Now I know how Tony G felt

Some years ago, there was a poker show on television called "The Big Game". I never saw it when it was being aired, but have since seen some great clips from it on the PokerStars TV website. Some of the most entertaining clips involved epic clashes, both poker and verbal, between Phil Hellmuth and Tony G. They're both well-known for harsh criticism of their opponents, so when they're sitting at the same table, you can expect real fireworks. On one of the shows, Tony G was relentless in his belittling of Hellmuth. He kept repeating, over and over, "I own you!".

Though I would never say that out loud to anyone, that's basically what I was thinking about one of my opponents last night. He and I went to showdown against each other four times, and I won all four. In fact, he was the only opponent I could beat at showdown :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 64 hands and saw flop:
 - 8 out of 9 times while in big blind (88%)
 - 3 out of 9 times while in small blind (33%)
 - 22 out of 46 times in other positions (47%)
 - a total of 33 out of 64 (51%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 10 (40%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $33,508
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,042,049
balance: $7,399,002

No comments:

Post a Comment