Thursday, December 26, 2013

Counterfeit straight

On Christmas Eve, I played well enough to win, but ended up losing. Hey, it happens. I hit the felt on hand 5, when an opponent hit a 3 outer on me. I'd made a king high straight on the turn, but the board made the same straight on the river, counterfeiting mine. My opponent had an ace, and therefore had the nut straight. If I'd won that hand, which I had a 93.18% chance of doing after the turn, I would have come out with a profit on the night, but it just wasn't meant to be. I have to admit that I'm in an extended slump. The good thing about slumps is that they always eventually end :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 95 hands and saw flop:
 - 8 out of 15 times while in big blind (53%)
 - 8 out of 14 times while in small blind (57%)
 - 35 out of 66 times in other positions (53%)
 - a total of 51 out of 95 (53%)
 Pots won at showdown - 7 of 16 (43%)
 Pots won without showdown - 8

delta: $-38,326
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,930,840
balance: $7,287,793

No comments:

Post a Comment