Saturday, December 21, 2013

Double Stuf poker

You may be thinking there's a typo in the title of this post. If so, you'd be wrong. I'm merely stealing a trademarked name and repurposing it. Not to keep you in the dark, "Double Stuf" is a type of Oreo cookie. More specifically, it's an Oreo cookie with double the normal amount of cream filling. What's Double Stuf poker? I'll explain, grasshopper. It's when you're playing with double the normal amount of chips. Sounds like fun, you say? Not always. There are two ways of going about this. One way is to double your starting stack. The other is to lose your whole starting stack and reup for the max. That second, inferior brand of Double Stuf is what I played last night. Fortunately for me, I was able to make it back into the black. At some point, I'll have to see what my record is in type 2 Double Stuf; my poker intuition tells me it's over 50%.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 104 hands and saw flop:
 - 11 out of 14 times while in big blind (78%)
 - 8 out of 13 times while in small blind (61%)
 - 37 out of 77 times in other positions (48%)
 - a total of 56 out of 104 (53%)
 Pots won at showdown - 7 of 8 (87%)
 Pots won without showdown - 12

delta: $23,931
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,025,437
balance: $7,382,390

No comments:

Post a Comment