Saturday, December 14, 2013

A month in the making

Last night, I managed to do something I hadn't done in over a month - namely, win a third session in a row. That sounds like a ridiculously easy task, but I'm here to tell you there are stretches when it's clearly not. I've been in the poker doldrums for a while, and would dearly love to break out of them. The funny thing is, only by being patient will I be able to break out. The more patient I am, the faster I'll break out. It seems counter-intuitive, but that doesn't make it any the less true.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 24 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 3 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 2 out of 3 times while in small blind (66%)
 - 12 out of 18 times in other positions (66%)
 - a total of 17 out of 24 (70%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 5 (80%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $21,288
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,098,299
balance: $7,455,252


No comments:

Post a Comment