Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Two memorable hands

Two hands from Saturday night's session stand out. I lost both of them. Luckily, neither loss took me to the felt, though the second one nearly did. On the first hand, I made what I thought was the nut flush on the river, since I had an ace high, and the ace had been dealt to me. In actuality, the nut flush turned out to be a straight flush, also made on the river; I lost $19,200 on that hand. On the second one, I made trip jacks on the turn, and had an ace kicker. Stupidly, I raised a huge all in bet when there was still someone to act behind me, and lost both the side pot and the main pot. I lost a whopping $53,470 on that hand. The good news is, I battled back after that to end the night with a small profit.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 107 hands and saw flop:
 - 11 out of 17 times while in big blind (64%)
 - 8 out of 15 times while in small blind (53%)
 - 35 out of 75 times in other positions (46%)
 - a total of 54 out of 107 (50%)
 Pots won at showdown - 15 of 19 (78%)
 Pots won without showdown - 4

delta: $2,107
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $4,130,320
balance: $6,579,728

No comments:

Post a Comment